Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I need to get some Curves

I had some of my family over for dinner last nite. My daughter is always taking pictures (usually of herself),and she was at it again as we sat around the table playing rummy. I hate to have pictures taken of me so I told her to take a picture of me without me knowing it so I could use it as my profile picture on all my sites. But not a side pic, and not from the head down, and not my back side, and if you take a profile I will kill you.....

Well, couldn't help it, I kept posing. Funny face, sad face, suprised face, SEXY face (well I tried but it was hard with everyone laughing at me!) Before I told her to take a pic, I wasn't really paying much attention to everyone. AFTER I told her to take a pic, everyone was paying attention to me. Now how can I get a spontanous pose with that happening?

My son grabbed the camera after me and my daughters kept goofing around and not playing our cards. He was gonna get the pic. He's "the man". OK, sure..could somebody just get a friggin picture of me!!!!!!!!!!???

I posed with the dogs, the grandkids, the apple pie. Just get a friggin picture of me!!!!!!!!!!??? I looked up and over and down trying to be suprised, trying to be happy, trying to be nothing at all....

At the end of the night, we did a review of all the pictures we took. Pics 1,3 &5- delete. Pics 8 through12- delete. One by one I wanted them deleted, my kids wanted to paste them on their facebook & myspace pages! My son said he would make it into a video and put me on youtube!

Well, I chased them all over the house until my dogs were going nuts and we had to stop before someone got hurt. I had news for them, someone was gonna get hurt if ALL those pics weren't deleted tonite!

I won of course, because I'm the MOM. But now I started thinking. I am going to be 55 in June (oh man, did I just type that?) sigh...and after 5 kids, I sure am starting to look alot like my mom now. Mind you, her mom was from Italy and life centered on food...so I was doomed to get alittle plump (oh man, did I just type that?).

That's it. Tomorrow I am going down to Curves and take advantage of their try a week for free deals.I'll show those kids.........next pictures will be of me laying on the beach in my string bikini.......and I won't care what part of me you are photographing...coz you will just have to make your way around the paparazzi........


No comments:

Post a Comment